To foster a more dynamic and effective business management, a new organizational structure of the Group was approved, valuing the experiences and skills of our top management figures.
Under the leadership of Group Chief Commercial Officer Mauro Mantovani, the corporate structure has been reorganised as follows:
- The North America Region is entrusted to Hossam Ashraf, appointed Lavazza North America President.
- The France & Benelux Region is entrusted to Pietro Mazzà, appointed Regional Director France & Benelux.
- The UK & Nordics Region is entrusted to Massimo Pepe, appointed Regional Director UK & Nordics.
- The Italy & Iberia Region is headed by Igor Nuzzi, as Regional Director Italy & Iberia.
- The DACH & Poland Region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Poland) is headed by Susanne Wege, as Regional Director DACH & Poland.
- The International Markets Business Unit, markets in which the Group operates through distributors, is entrusted to Leo Italiano, appointed International Markets BU Director.
- The APAC Region is headed by Simone Chimini as APAC Regional Director.
- The company Kicking Horse Coffee is entrusted to Cédric Malaga as new CEO.