Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation EU 679/2016 on personal data protection (hereinafter, the “Regulation” or “GDPR”), Luigi Lavazza S.p.A., in its capacity as personal data Controller, wishes to inform you that this website uses “cookies” to improve your experience on its Websites (including mobile versions) and Apps.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES? _ Cookies are short strings of text that are automatically downloaded onto the user’s browser or other device, with its consent (where required) when browsing our Websites, including mobile versions, or when using our Apps.
On this Website are installed only technical cookies.
3. TECHNICAL, ANALYTICS, AND FUNCTIONAL COOKIES _ These cookies are installed in order to optimise and improve our Website or to enhance its functions and performance. Technical cookies are not used for any other purpose and can be managed by Lavazza or by third parties.
These categories of cookies can be used without the prior and express consent of the user and are enabled automatically.
4. COOKIE DURATIONS _ Depending on the duration Cookies may be:
· Temporary or session cookies: they are used to store temporary information and to connect actions performed during a specific session and are removed from the user’s computer once the browser is closed.
· Permanent or persistent cookies: they are used to store information such as name and access password, so that users do not need to enter this information every time they visit a particular website. These cookies are permanently stored in the users’ computers after they close their browser.
5. HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES _ Users may set the cookie directly within their browser. You can find more information on how to manage cookies on your browser at: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Edge .
6. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS _ For any question concerning the protection of your Personal Data, you may contact our Group DPO by writing to: PrivacyDPO@lavazza.com